Gratitude is crucial to being an Intentionalist. So I am starting the new year by saying thank you for visiting my blog, reading and commenting on my posts, and most especially for subscribing to my newsletter during 2014. I am honored you want to be a part of this community.
Perhaps you are interested to know a little more about it. You are part of a group from over 70 countries. Since I write in English you know this language, but you speak over 20 others! Our group is about 40% female and 60% male, fairly evenly spread among age cohorts.
During last year, newsletter subscribers increased 90%. Of the two social media platforms through which we usually interact, Facebook fans surged 2700% and Twitter followers rose 1600%.
While I did not meet all my goals for 2014, I feel blessed by this progress.
For the coming year I remain committed to giving you the best ideas and resources for guiding your life to the goals you have set for yourself and your family. If you follow my work through one channel please consider these other ways I can serve you:
- Newsletter: As a subscriber you are the first to know when a new article posts. Generally new material hits social media outlets six to 30 hours later. Also, some material is only available to subscribers. You can signup at: http://eepurl.com/tfZJ9
- Twitter: In addition to my blog posts, you will find links to material I have curated across dozens of sources including blogs, online periodicals, and other social media platforms. I tweet once an hour, around the clock so you will not be overwhelmed by material. You can follow me at: https://twitter.com/KevinBemel
- Facebook: With the exception of my blog posts, the material I post on Facebook is not on my other social media outlets. Aside from comments on my blog, Facebook affords the best opportunity for us to exchange ideas. I post once or twice a day and work to respond to comments more frequently than that. You can LIKE my Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/NavyRabbi
Will you help me?
Perhaps you will do me these two favors:
- Let me know about an issue that concerns you. Whether it is a question about personal development, starting a business, or a passage from the Old Testament, you can help make my blog posts more relevant to the concerns of our group. Please comment below or use the contact form at the end of this post.
- Would you pass one of my blog posts on to a friend or family member who wants to develop his or her life? Suggest subscribing to my newsletter. Working together we can enlarge our community.
As you strive to become an ever better Intentionalist, I dedicate myself to supporting your progress. Together we can make 2015 the year of greatest personal growth.
Thanks again for a wonderful 2014!
How did 2014 turn out for you? Please comment below.
Like this blog? Are you interested in personal development, entrepreneurship, and spirituality? Sign-up to get the latest for #LivingIntentionally, free!
© 2015, Kevin S. Bemel, All Rights Reserved