I love affirmations. They help keep me positive and on track. Nowhere is this more important than with my marriage and other important relationships. Here’s my favorite:
Here are nine more I love:
- "A True Friend is the Most Precious of All Possessions & the One We Take the Least Thought about Acquiring" ~ La Rochefoucauld
- "As the Yellow Gold is Tried in Fire, So the Faith of Friendship Must Be Seen in Adversity" ~ Ovid
- "Life is Not About Competitions Won It’s About Connections Made” ~ Rick Atchley
- "Being Deeply Loved by Someone Gives You Strength; Loving Someone Deeply Gives You Courage" ~ Lao Tzu
- "The Greatest Gifts You Can Give Your Children Are the Roots of Responsibility & the Wings of Independence" ~ Denis Waitley
- “A Good Husband Makes a Good Wife” ~ John Florio
- “You Can Be Right or You Can Be Married” ~ Rabs
- “A Successful Marriage Requires Falling in Love Many Times, Always with the Same Person” ~ Mignon McLauglin
- “Marriage Must Incessantly Contend with a Monster that Devours Everything: Familiarity” ~ Honore de Balzac
Post them on your bathroom mirror, keep them on a card in your journal or wallet, or make them the background on your computer or notebook. Read them daily and they will help you strengthen your bonds with your spouse, children, and friends.
How do you keep important ideas upper most in your mind? Please comment below.
© , Kevin S. Bemel, All Rights Reserved
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some links in the above post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guide Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”